Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No.: +91 9713535435
|Education||Year Of Passing||Board/University||Subject|
|Ph. D.||2016||Vikram University||Microbiology|
|M.Phil.||2012||Vinayaka Missions University||Microbiology|
Ph.D. in Microbiology awarded for research topic “Geomicrobiological Study of Kaliadah Palace, Ujjain with special Reference to Fungi & Restoration Measures” under the guidance of Dr. Sudhir Kumar Jain.
- Total 10 years teaching experience (10 years U.G. & 6 years P.G.)
- Subject Expert in E-content development for U. G. Life Science under a project of Ministry of Human Resource Development and University Grants Commission undertaken by Devi Ahilya University, Indore 2015-2017.
- Role: Assistant Professor/Lecturer
Area of Expertise:
- Microbiology- Environmental Microbiology, Food & Dairy Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Microbiology
Refresher/ Seminar / Orientations / Research Papers:
|Refresher Programme (UGC Approved)||01|
|Research Paper in Journals||05|
|National Conference/ Symposium||04|
|Faculty Development Programme||02|
- Dubey S. and Jain S.K. (2014). “Effect of humidity on fungal deteriogens of ancient Monument”, International Research Journal of Biological Sciences, 3(4), 84-86.
- Dubey S. and Jain S. K. (2015). “Extracellular Enzymatic Profile of Fungal Deteriogens of Historical Palace of Ujjain”, International Journal of Current Microbiology & Applied Sciences, 4(5):122-132.
- Sharma M., Dubey S., Darwhekar G. and Jain S. K. (2015). “Diverse Applications of Plasma”, American Institute of Physics, AIP Conference Proceeding, 1670, 030027-1–030027-4; doi: 10.1063/1.4926711.
- Dubey S. and Jain S. K. (2015). “Distribution and Diversity of Fungi Colonizing Historical Kaliadah Palace, Ujjain (M.P.) India”, American International Journal of Biological Sciences (communicated).
- Dubey S. and Jain S. K. (2016). “Oligodynamic action of metals on fungal deteriogens of historical Palace, Ujjain (M.P.) India”, Indian Journal of Microbiology (communicated).
Oral and Poster Presentations in Conferences:
- Dubey S. and Jain S. K. (2012). “Antifungal Activity of Medicinal Plant Extracts of Rose, Neem and Mango against Stone Deteriorating Fungi”, in 53rd Annual Conference of Association of Microbiologists of India (AMI-2012), International Conference on ‘Microbial World: Recent Innovations and Future Trends’, organized by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubneshwar, Odisha, India, Nov 22-25, 2012.
- Dubey S. and Jain S. K. (2013). “Antifungal Activity of Essential oils against Stone Deteriorating Fungi”, in 54th Annual Conference of Association of Microbiologists of India (AMI-2013), International Symposium on ‘Frontier Discoveries and innovations in Microbiology and its Interdisciplinary relevance’ (FDMIR-2013) organized by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, India, Nov. 17-20, 2013.
- Dubey S. and Jain S. K. (2015). “Antimicrobial activity of plant products against fungi and bacteria”, in 1st International Young Scientist Congress (IYSC-2015) organized by International Science Congress Association at Maharaja Ranjit Singh College of Professional Sciences, Indore, M.P., India, Aug. 8-9, 2015.
- Sharma M., Dubey S., Darwhekar G. N. and Jain S. K. (2015). “Diverse Applications of Plasma”, International Conference on ‘Emerging Interfaces of Plasma Science and Technology’ (EIPT-2015) organized by School of Studies in Physics, Vikram University, Ujjain (M.P.). Excel India Publishers, New Delhi, India, March 8-9, 2015.
- Dubey S., (2015). “Antimicrobial activity of plant products against fungi and bacteria”, 1st International young scientist congress (IYSC-2015), organized by International science congress association at Maharaja Ranjit Singh College of Professional Sciences, Indore, M.P., India, August 8-9, 2015.
- Dubey S., (2016). ““Antifungal Activity of Medicinal Plant Extracts of Rose, Neem and Mango against Stone Deteriorating Fungi”, in International Conference on “Scenario of Biotechnology in 21st Century”, organized by School of Biotechnology, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore, M.P., India, March 10-12,2016.
- Yadav U., Dubey S., (2011). “Chemicals and Human Behaviour”, in National Seminar on Chemistry: A Modern & Innovative Tool”, organized by Govt. Madhav Science P. G. College, Ujjain (M.P.), India, March 4-5, 2011.