The focus of these club activities is primarily to help the students explore their hidden talents in activities that range from personal cultural hobbies to technical interest.The ‘Hobby Club’ not only helps to bring out the potential of the students but also fosters development in areas such as personality development and inculcating in the students the spirit of learning together. We intend to make students smarter the way they already are. Each individual has a different permutation and combination of the different intelligences he/she possess.
In today’s world, the pressures and demands on students are phenomenal. Pressure of exams, peer pressure, parental pressure and pressure for career results in tension among the students. This stress prevents them from performing skillful actions which in turn deprives them of the results that they deserve to achieve. For reducing stress, the Hobby Club provides an answer. Hobby is focusing attention on a single thought to the exclusion of all other thoughts under the supervision of the intellect.
- Initiate activities such as Music, Dance, and Dramatics, Photography, Painting etc.
- Conducting training programs for Dance, Drama and Music
- Arranging exhibitions for displaying creativity in Painting, Photography etc.
- Conducting competitions at intra and inter-collegiate levels.
- Inviting experts to guide students in pursuing hobbies.
- Promoting students for other state and national level competitions to represent Acropolis.
- Conducting workshops or training sessions.
- Arranging outdoor tours.