Year 2015 - 2016
Year 2014 - 2015
Year 2008 - 2013
Papers Published/ Presented
Prof. Manish Sharma (Professor & HOD) – Recent publications
- Morling, a link level simulation for LTE advanced, ACE-2013 Symboisis, Pune, January 2013
- A book Titled “Construction of Wavelets: Principles and Practices”, Publisher- Tailor Francis, U.K. , Coauthored with Prof. V.M. Gadre is going to be published this year by Dec 2012
- c“Analysis of Enabling Techniques for LTE advanced and beyond”, International Conference on Communication Network, ICFN, June 2012
- “Security Routing protocol to avoid attack of black hole attack in MANET”, International Journal of Electrical , Electronics and Communication Engineering, June 2012
- “On the performance of time-frequency localization optimized linear phase bi orthogonal wavelet filter banks in image compression,” International conference at EUSIP Sipco., Jan 2012
- “Time Frequency localization optimized wavelets,” at IISC, Banglore, July 2010.
- “Reliability Analysis of Lithium ion battery based on recent advancements in Nano Technology,” International Conference organized by IEEE, University of Hong Kong, China, Jan 03-08, 2010.
- “Intricate Modeling Aspects of MEMS based Fuel Cells,” International Conference on Issues and Challenges in Energy Conservation & Management, at IT BHU, Banaras, Dec. 2009.
- “Multi Scale Modeling of Nano Enable Solar Cell,” International Conference on Issues & Challenges in Energy Conservation & Management, ITBHU, Banaras, Dec. 2009.
- “Birds Eye View on Indian Telecom Scenario,” National Conference on Business Technologies, TIT, Indore, 13-14 March, 2009.
- “Speech coding algorithm,” CSCELP, A national Conference, BIT, Durg.
Mr. Kamlesh Gupta (Associate Professor)
- A novel approach for diversity and multiplexing gain using SM-OSTBC ,The International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering vol. 2, no. 12, pp. 218-221, December 2012 ISSN: 2250-2459
- Comparison between mesh and custom topologies of network-on-chip architectures, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology, vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 243-247, November 2012 ISSN: 2277-1581
- Comparison based performance analysis of UDP/CBR and TCP/FTP traffic under AODV routing protocol in MANET,International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 56, no. 15, pp. 28-35, October 2012, 0975 – 8887
- Mobile ad-hoc networks – a holistic overview., International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 52, no. 21, pp. 31-36,August 2012, ISSN No. – 0975 – 8887
- He has presented/published 2 papers in International Journals, 09 in International Conferences and 5 papers in the National Conferences so far.
Mr. Dinesh Bhati (Assistant Professor) – Recent publications
- “Congestion Control during Data Privacy in Secured Multiparty Computation,” IETECT, Nagpur, Dec.2010.
- “Computing the Speed of Moving Objects using Image Processing,” A National Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics and Telecommunications, MIT, Ujjain, May 2009.
- “Analysis of Data in Secure Multi Party Computation,” International Conference IACC, Patiala, March 2009.
- ‘Secured Multiparty Computation with Multiple Trusted Third Parties,” International conference on Security and Identity Management, IIM, Ahmedabad, May 2009.
- Proposed a MATLAB code on “Decimation in Time Radix-2 Algorithm with Bit Reversal,” published on MATLAB Central (www.Mathworks.com), May 2009.
Mr. Gaurav Chaitanya (Assistant Professor) – Recent publications
- “A survey paper on Adaptive Beam forming algorithm for smart antennas”, International conference on Reliability Infocom Technology and Optimization (ICRITO),Amity University, Noida, January 2013
- “Performance Analysis and Comparison of Blind and Non Blind Adaptive Beam forming Algorithms in Mobile Communication”, International Journal of research of computer and communication technology (IJRCCT), Vol 1,Issue 8, January 2013
- “Performance Analysis of LMS and NLMS Beamforming Algorithms for Smart Antenna in Wireless Communication”,National Conference RAEVD 2012, SIMS, Indore, Sep 2012.
- “Performance Analysis of Direction of Arrival Estimation Algorithms for Smart Antenna for Mobile Communication Systems”,International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research(IJSER) –(ISSN – 2229-5518), July 2012
- “A Simulation based Performance Comparison of Handoff Using Various Parameters on WLAN-WPAN Co-existing Network using Qualnet Simulator“, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publication(IJSRP)- (ISSN- 2250-3153), Dec 2011
- “Comparative study of various feed models of Pyramidal Horn antenna for Microwave application”, NCRTEEE – 11 at MITM , Indore, May 2011
- “Comparative study of various feed models of Rectangular Patch antenna for Wireless communication” ECOMM – 11 at SDBCT , Indore , (M.P.), April 2011
- “Design and comparative analysis of Rectangular Patch for finite and infinite plane using FEKO suite 6.0” NCMASP – 11 at ITS Engineering college , Greater Noida, April 2011
Ms. Ruchi Agrawal (Assistant Professor) – Recent publications
- “Statical analysis of restriking voltage” presented in RGDTMS – 2011 (National Seminar) held at.RIT ,Indore, October 2011.
- “(1+1) E.S.based economic load dispatch” presented in National Conference on “Recent Trends in Engg. & Sc”. Volume-1, April 2012.
Mrs. Jyoti Pipariya (Assistant Professor) – Recent publications
- “Error reduction strategy in MMSE equalizer using MIMO-OFDM” Presented in National Conference Wireless communication & VLSI Design held at Government Engineering college, Gwalior, M.P., India, May 2011.
Ms. Mukti Awad (Assistant Professor) – Recent publications
- “A 16 – Bit RISC Processor for Hardware Introduction”, IRACST – Engineering Science and Technology: An International Journal (ESTIJ), ISSN: 2250-3498, Vol.2, No. 3, June 2012
- “PIC Controller based process control system using GSM”, IRACST – Engineering Science and Technology: An International Journal (ESTIJ), (ijarcet.org/index.php/ijarcet/article/view/240) Volume 1, Issue 5, July 2012
- “Explore the Performance of the ARM processor using Protocol Trainer” ” published in International Journal on Computer & Electronics Engineering, ISSN 2249-6343, Volume-2 Issue-1, April 2012.
Ms. Namrata Dixit (Assistant Professor) – Recent publications
- cSecurity in Routing Protocol to Avoid Threat of Black Hole Attack in MANET VSRD International Journal of Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering, VSRD-IJEECE, Vol. 2 (6), 2012, 385-390, July 2012
- “Performance evaluation of Conventional and Sub threshold Full adder structures” presented in National Seminar on Recent global development of technology & Science held at RIT, Indore, M.P., India, October 2011.
- “Design & Implementation of sub threshold logic circuits” Presented in National conference on recent in Science, technology & Management. (in proceedings) held at VITS, Indore, M.P., India, October 2011.
- “Performance analysis of Convolutionaly coded MC-CDMA System using modulation technique” published in International Journal on graphics & image processing. ISSN 2249-5452, Volume-2 Issue-1, April-May 2012.
Ms. Swapna Pillai (Assistant Professor) – Recent publications
- “Performance analysis of OFDM with adaptive parameter on various modulation scheme National Conference on challenges in information system & technology held at Apeejay school of management, India , September 2011.
Ms. Deepika Pandey(Lecturer)- Recent Publication
- Comparison between Mesh and Custom Topologies of Network-on-Chip Architectures, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology (IJSET), November 2012, ISSN No. 2277-1581
- A study of alternative topologies for Network-on-Chip Architectures, International Journal Of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology ISSN: 2277-9655, July 2012
- Comparative Analysis of Different Topologies Based On Network-on-Chip Architectures, International Journal of Engineering Research and Development ISSN: 2278-067X, Volume 1, Issue 11, July 2012
- MIMO Configuration Scheme With Spatial Multiplexing and QPSK Modulation, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, ISSN: 2248-96, July 2012
Ms. Ritika Sharma(Assistant Professor) – Recent publications
- MANET: A holistic overview, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), USA (ISSN: 10975-8887), August 2012.
Mr. Vikram Palodiya(Assistant Professor) – Recent publications
- Design of Small-Gm Operational Tranconductance Amplifier in 0.18μm Technology, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT), July 2012, ISSN No.- 2278-0181
Mr. Lalit Bandil(Assistant Professor) – Recent publications
- Design and FPGA Implementation of Systolic Array Architecture for Matrix Multiplication., International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), August 2012, 2249-8958
- Implementation of RAM using Asynchronous FIFO, TRIEECON-2012, SAIT, Indore, October 2012
Faculty Development Programs attended
- Ms. Namrata Dixit attended training program on Swift GATE Solution on 18/7/2012
- Ms. Mukti Awad attended Network FDP on Kick Starting Entrepreneurial Campus at GSIMR, Indore from 12/7/12- 14/7/12
- Mr. B.C. Nagar, Ms. Mukti Awad and Mrs Jyoti Pipariya attended a FDP on Wipro Mission Ten X conducted by Wipro at AITR, Indore on 13-02-12 to 17-02-12.
- Mr. Manish Sharma, Mr. Kamlesh Gupta, Mr. Anupam Panchal, Mr. Chiranjeevi M. attended a FDP on Latex conducted by IIT, Bombay at AITR, Indore on 14-10-11.
- Mr. Jaypal Singh attended Two weeks FDP ISTE, conducted by IIT Bombay. SGSITS, Indore from 28-06-11 to 08-07-11.
- Mr. Gaurav Chaitanya attended three days Faculty Development Program on “Advanced Computer Networks” at SDBCT Indore.
- Mr. Gaurav Chaitanya attended 15 days FDP for Entrepreneurship Development Program conducted by EDI, India held at LNCT, Indore during Dec 16 -30 January 2008.
Summer School/ Workshops conducted/attended
- Mr. Kamlesh Gupta attended workshop on TV White Spaces and Cognitive Radio at IIT Bombay, December 16-17, 2012
- Mr. Kamlesh Gupta attended workshop on Disaster Management-Safe City (a five days lecturer series) conducted by Center of Environment Protection Research & Development at Jall Auditorium, Indore from 11 to 15-01-12.
- Ms. Ruchi Agrawal attended one day workshop on Advanced in power System at Prestige Institute of Engineering & Science, Indore on 02-04-12.
- Mr. B.C. Nagar, Ms. Namrata Dixit, Ms. Swapana Pillai and Mr. Anupam Panchal attended four day workshop on microcontroller, microprocessor & embedded systems conducted by Acropolis Technical Campus, Indore at Acropolis Technical Campus, Indore on 18-01-12, 19-01-12, 23-01-12,24-01-12.
- Mr. Kamlesh Gupta attended Summer School on Wireless Communication & Networking conducted by IIT Bombay on 17-05-11 to 20-05-11.
- In-house industrial training, of 3-4 weeks, for III year students was conducted during June 20 – July 25, 2011, by Prof. Manish Sharma on MATLAB and DSP application (Hands on practice).
- A hands on training program on “DSP processor” by Cranes Software organized by Prof. Manish Sharma on 21st Februay, 2011.
- A one day workshop was conducted on “Algorithm Development Using MATLAB” by Mr. Dinesh Bhati on 19th March, 2011.
- Mr. Jaypal Singh attended ISTE sponsored 2 week workshop, conducted by IIT Bombay at SGSITS, Indore from 28/06/2011 to 8/07/2011.
- Mr. Gaurav Chaitanya attended two days workshop on Active HDL and Electromagnetic tools on 16/04/10 and 17/04/10 at IES IPS Academy, Indore.
- Mr. Gaurav Chaitanya attended two days workshop on FEKO tool kit for Antenna and Microwave Engineering at SIMS, Indore on 4-5 May 2009.
Year 2015 - 2016
Page Under updation
Year 2014 - 2015
Page Under updation
Year 2013 - 2014
Page Under updation
Year 2012 - 2013
- Prakhar Sharma(2013 Batch)- 36.00 marks
- Niket Thada (2013 Batch)- 33.67 marks
- Vishal Kukreja(2013 Batch)- 30.33 marks
- Mridul Garg (2013 Batch)- 27.33 marks
- Vikas Patidar (2013 Batch)- 40.33 marks
- Rishabh Shukla(2013 Batch)- 25.33 marks
- Pratik Malviya (2013 Batch)- 27.33 marks
- Akash Thakur (2013 Batch)- 26.66 marks
- Ashish Mohite(2013 Batch)- 32.66 marks
- Kapil Bagora (2013 Batch)- 25 marks
- Mayur Malani (2013 Batch)- 32.33 marks
- Anit Lahoty (2013 Batch) – 85.41 Percentile
- Avish Jain (2013 Batch) – 83.28 Percentile
Year 2011 - 2012
- Tanmay Sugandhi (2012 batch)- 97.64 percentile.
- Yogendra Lacheta (2012 batch) – 91.57 percentile.
- Vinay Gehlot (2012 batch) – 96.96 percentile.
- Mayur Bhandari (2012 batch) – 95 percentile.
- Jayati Shukla (2012 batch) – 96 percentile.
- Ms. Jayati Shukla (2012 batch) – 98.03 percentile.
- Mr. Utkarsh Vaidhya (2011 batch) – 94 percentile.
- Mr. Suyash Barve (2011 batch) – 93.4 percentile.
- Mr. Hemant Jaiswal (2011 batch) – 93.4 percentile.
- Ms. Kritika Chainani (2012 batch) – 92.7 percentile.
- Mr. Prasun Pandhya (2012 batch) – 88.95 percentile.
- Mr. Vinay Gehlod (2012 batch) – 88.95 percentile.
- Ms. Anima Agrawal (2011 batch) – 87.8 percentile.
- Mr. Nishant S. Jadon (2012 batch) – 86 percentile.
- Ms. Akansha Bhatnagar (2011 batch) – 75.3 percentile.
- Mr. Nikhilesh Mehra (2010 batch) – 99.7 percentile.
- Mr. Vipul Choubey (2010 batch) – 97.44 percentile.
- Mr. Yusuf Panbiharwala (2010 batch) – 97.2 percentile.
- Mr. Jagdish Prajapati ( 2010 batch) – 92.5 percentile.
- Mr. Pawan Kumar Kotak (2010 batch) – 90.48 percentile.
- Mr. Prashant Saxena (2010 batch) – 86 percentile.
- Mr. Pawan Ahuja (2010 Batch) -1250 marks.
Year 2010 - 2011
- Ms. Aparna Sharma of EC IV YearGot selected and reached to top 5 contestants in the kavi sammelan for IIT Bombay cultural fest, MOOD Indigo, 22– 23 December 2012
- Mr. Mayur Bhandari, 3rd year has been a winner of 5 Inter Collegiate Group Dance Competition consecutively from three years at IET-DAVV, MEDICAPS, SKSITS, etc.
- Mr. Umesh Saini (2010 batch) got runner-up prize for the district level Inter-college dance competition held at DAVV Indore.
- Mr. Amitabh Jain (2010 batch) was among the top five teams in Photovoce competition at IIT, Mumbai.
Participation in Sports Activities
- Mr. Saurabh Moyal (2010 batch) won the Talent Clarity Cup (open) held at GSCC ground.
- Mr. Atul R. Pillai (2010 batch) played till semifinal in Street Fifa in Annual Tech Fest 2009.
- Mr. Sourabh Moyal (2010 batch) participated in the Football tournament held at Nehru Stadium, Indore.
- Mr. Sourabh Moyal (2010 batch) represented the RGPV Bhopal University Cricket team two times held at Bhopal and Indore.
- Mr. Sourabh Moyal (2010 batch) the Winner of Inter Branch Cricket Competition twice.
- Mr. Sourabh Moyal (2010 batch) is the Captain of the College and Branch Cricket team.
- Mr. Sourabh Moyal (2010 batch) is the Runner up of Inter College Football competition.
- Mr. Sourabh Moyal (2010 batch) is the winner of Aqua Event.
- Mr. Sourabh Moyal (2010 batch) got selected in RGPV Bhopal team of Hockey.
- Mr. Sourabh Moyal (2010 batch) participated in RGPV Bhopal High Jump trials.
- Mr. Umesh Saini (2010 batch) represented the RGPV Bhopal University Football team at National Level held at Goa.
- Mr. Umesh Saini (2010 batch) won Inter-Branch Football competition.
- Mr. Umesh Saini (2010 batch) got selected in R.G.P.V. Bhopal team of Hockey.
- Ms. Sonam Jain (2010 batch) got first runner up trophy of Inter-college Volleyball Competition 2009.
Year 2009 - 2010
- Mr. Rishabh Maheshwari (2010 batch) – 1330 marks.
- Mr. Atul R. Pillai (2010 batch) – 1280 marks.
- Mr. Avichal Jain (2010 batch) – 1050 marks.
- Mr. Rahul Jain (2010 batch) – 1190 marks.
- Mr. Rishabh Maheshwari (2010 batch) – 109 marks.
- Mr. Rahul Jain (2010 batch) – 90 marks.
- Mr. Nitesh Vaidya (2010 batch) – 77 percentile.
- Mr. Mayur Agrawal (2010 batch) – 82 percentile
- Prashant Saxena (2010 batch) – 74 percentile.
- Mr. Sourabh Sinhal (2010 batch) – 62 percentile.
- Mr. Mayur Agrawal (2010 batch) – 99.05 percentile.
- Mr. Nitesh Vaidya (2010 batch) – 98.67 percentile.
- Mr. Prashant Saxena (2010 batch) – 97.37 percentile.
- Mr. Sourabh Sinhal (2010 batch) – 92 percentile.
- Mr. Sidhant Shukla (2010 batch) – 81.7 percentile.
- Mr. Mayur Agrawal (2010 batch – 87 percentile.
- Ms. Akansha Vyas (2009 batch) – All India Rank 39.
- Mr. Rajiv Vijayvargiya (2009 batch) – All India Ranking 43.
- Mr. Gaurav Shukla (2010 -2014 batch) achieved 9.0 CGPA in RGPV Exam, December 2011
- Prakher Mishra of EC IV Year Published a paper in International conference held at DAVV Indore recently.
- Pooja Prajapati, Pragya Parna, Shikha Laddha, and Pawan Ahuja of EC II Year presented a paper at IIM indore in National Youth Conference, 2011.
- Mr. Pawan Kumar Kotak of EC (2010 passed out batch) presented two papers in MONASN University Sunway Campus, Malaysia.
- Jayati Shukla and Amey Nabar of EC 3rd year presented two of their papers, one in Electrical Engineering department entitled “Application of Visible Spectrum in Mobile”. Another in Earthquake Engineering entitled “Study of Development in Japan and their Implications in India” at IIT, Roorkee.
- Mayur Bhandari EC 3rd year got selected for the competition B-plan held at IIT Kharagpur, Kshitij 2010. His team was one of the 20 teams to be selected from all over India. He submitted his Business Plan on “Public Transport Service”. The main motto of this project was to provide Effective, Economic and Luxurious, safe & point drive to public.
- Anima Agrawal of EC-final year participated in paper presentation competition held at CITM, Indore in 2010.
Participation in Technical Competitions
- Mr. Sahil Chhabriya , Mr. Shivnshu Gupta and Mr. Utkarsh Kachhawa of II Year EC are members of college team selected for participation in SUPRA SAE India going to be held on Buddha International Circuit Noida
- Aparna Sharma of EC III Year Participated in 2nd INDIAN STUDENT PARLIAMENT at MIT-SOG Pune, on 10th to 12th Jan 2012, to pass at resolution which will be presented in Rajyasabha in next session.
- Aparna Sharma of EC III Year Participated in spring fest at IIT Kharagpur, from 20th to 23rd Jan 2012. Cleared preliminary round of debate and came in top three.
- Aparna Sharma of EC III Year Won third price in “Extempore “at IIT Kharagpur, from 20th to 23rd Jan 2012.
- Aparna Sharma of EC III Year Won an open quiz of potential IIT Kharagpur, from 20th to 23rd Jan 2012.
- Aparna Sharma of EC III Year is Selected for presenting a speech on “India : as Super Power” in India’s National Student Parliament in front of Hon. APJ Abdul Kalam in Pune (Jan 2011)
- Aparna Sharma of EC III Year is Head the Core Controlling Committee of India’s First Grand Prix F-1 Race held in Noida (Oct 2011)
- Aparna Sharma of EC III Year is Project approved by IIT-B on “Increasing child Education in India ; UDAAN” (Sep 2011).
- Mayur Malani of EC III Year has Received 20,000/ – Rs Scholarship from RGPV as he secured rank in EC Merit list of fourth semester. Honoured by Governor of M.P.
- Nishant Jadon, Akshay Duggad, Versha Sharma, Vinay Gehlot, Deepak Joya of EC IV Year has Qualified Latex Certification Course conducted by IIT Bombay.
- Mr. Pawan Kumar Kotak (2010 batch) secured 5th rank at National Level Line Follower Competition organized by Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi.
- Mr. Pawan Kumar Kotak (2010 batch) was the finalist in ROBOTA competition organized at IEEE student chapter of DCE, Delhi.
- Mr. Grish Sadhwani, IV year, qualified for Eicher quiz conducted by Derek O’Brain.
- Ms. Honey Chanchlani, IV year, selected in IIT Bombay for Solar Boat Competition.
- Ms. Honey Chanchlani, IV year, won best design award IIT, Bombay on RF receiver workshop.
- Mr. Nishant Rai, IV year, got 3rd position in Robotics Competition held at IIT, Kharagpur.
- Ms. Anima Agrawal, IV year, participated in documentary competition held at SVITS, Indore.
- Ms. Anima Agrawal, IV year, participated in SNAPSHOT competition held at SVITS, Indore.
- Ms. Nishi Ajmera, IV year, scored 70% in NCFM basic module.
Year 2007 - 2008