Department of Commerce
Bachelor of Commerce (Computer Application)
This is a 3-year undergraduate course after completion of higher secondary schooling (10+2) from a recognized board of education with Commerce as a core subject.
B.Com. (Computer Application) gives an insight into the ability to create and invent knowledge in technology with accounting skills. Knowledge of Computer hardware and software with the knowledge of different subjects of Commerce is the most favorable side of the same.
- Digital learning environment along with regular classroom teaching.
- Hands-on experience and Certification in MS Excel, Tally Accounting, Capital Market, Taxation, etc.
- Startup incubation center to handhold the students with entrepreneurial traits.
- Live project based and case-based learning along with regular classroom teaching.
- All classrooms equipped with Audio Visual facility
- Regular Industry visit, Guest lectures of Industry Experts are arranged to familiarize students with the practical world.
- Newspaper Review, Book Review and Movie Review are incorporated in regular teaching
- Integrated Internship and Placement platforms provided for topmost companies like Wipro, TCS, HDFC Bank, L&T, etc.
- In-house arrangement of classes of Communication Skills, Reasoning, Aptitude, GD, PI, etc. by the topmost trainers of the city.
- Family Business
- Placements in top corporates
- Higher Studies from India and abroad (MBA/M.Com/PGP/PGDM etc.)
- Google online certification courses
- AIMSR is the Local chapter of Swayam /NPTEL courses
- Certification courses like Tally, NSE Certification Courses, MS-Office
- Various Value Addition Courses like Digital Marketing, Business Analytics.
- Microsoft Certification
- Direct offline admissions are available in this course subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria and submission of required documents.
- If the information/documents furnished by him/her found incorrect/false, his/her admission is liable to be canceled during the course of admission process or after admission.
Seats Available: 180
Eligibility: Minimum 45% score in 12th Standard from a recognized board of education in Science/Commerce/Arts stream.
Contact Details: Dr. Manish Jain 9755533326 / 0731-4730090