DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
This is a 3-year undergraduate course after completion of higher secondary schooling (10+2) from a recognized board of education with Commerce as a core subject.
B.Com. (Honors) program aims to build in students’ competent business acumen through advanced study of general subjects such as Organizational Behavior and Cost Accountancy, later allowing them to specialize in a chosen area. The curriculum involves intensive study, culminating with the completion of a research-based dissertation.
- Digital learning environment along with regular classroom teaching.
- Hands-on experience and Certification in MS Excel, Tally Accounting, Capital Market, Taxation, etc.
- Startup incubation center to handhold the students with entrepreneurial traits.
- Live project based and case-based learning along with regular classroom teaching.
- All classrooms equipped with Audio Visual facility
- Regular Industry visit, Guest lectures of Industry Experts are arranged to familiarize students with the practical world.
- Newspaper Review, Book Review and Movie Review are incorporated in regular teaching
- Integrated Internship and Placement platforms provided for topmost companies like Wipro, TCS, HDFC Bank, L&T, etc.
- In-house arrangement of classes of Communication Skills, Reasoning, Aptitude, GD, PI, etc. by the topmost trainers of the city.
- Family Business
- Placements in top corporates
- Higher Studies from India and abroad (MBA/M.Com/PGP/PGDM etc.)
- Google online certification courses
- AIMSR is the Local chapter of Swayam /NPTEL courses
- Certification courses like Tally, NSE Certification Courses, MS-Office
- Various Value Addition Courses like Digital Marketing, Business Analytics.
- Microsoft Certification
- Direct offline admissions are available in this course subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria and submission of required documents.
- If the information/documents furnished by him/her found incorrect/false, his/her admission is liable to be canceled during the course of admission process or after admission.
Seats Available: 120
Eligibility: Minimum 60% score in 12th Standard from a recognized board of education in Science/Commerce/Arts stream.
Contact Details: Dr. Manish Jain 9755533326 / 0731-4730090