Department of Commerce
Bachelor of Commerce (Tax Procedure)
is a 3-year undergraduate course after completion of higher secondary schooling (10+2) from a recognized board of education with Commerce as core subject.
Bachelor of Commerce (Tax Procedure) degree holders are in a position
to acquire the status of a government employee who is regarded as a notch above the ordinary people in terms of both post and power. B.Com. in Taxation degree course prepares students for a professional qualification in taxation, finance, and accounting and provides a solid base in the field of Taxation, Accounting, and Finance, thus making it easier to acquire a leadership / managerial role in the financial sector.
- Digital learning environment along with regular classroom teaching.
- Hands-on experience and Certification in MS Excel, Tally Accounting, Capital Market, Taxation, etc.
- Startup incubation center to handhold the students with entrepreneurial traits.
- Live project based and case-based learning along with regular classroom teaching.
- All classrooms equipped with Audio Visual facility
- Regular Industry visit, Guest lectures of Industry Experts are arranged to familiarize students with the practical world.
- Newspaper Review, Book Review and Movie Review are incorporated in regular teaching
- Integrated Internship and Placement platforms provided for topmost companies like Wipro, TCS, HDFC Bank, L&T, etc.
- In-house arrangement of classes of Communication Skills, Reasoning, Aptitude, GD, PI, etc. by the topmost trainers of the city.
- Family Business
- Placements in top corporates
- Higher Studies from India and abroad (MBA/M.Com/PGP/PGDM etc.)
- Google online certification courses
- AIMSR is the Local chapter of Swayam /NPTEL courses
- Certification courses like Tally, NSE Certification Courses, MS-Office
- Various Value Addition Courses like Digital Marketing, Business Analytics.
- Microsoft Certification
- Direct offline admissions are available in this course subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria and submission of required documents.
- If the information/documents furnished by him/her found incorrect/false, his/her admission is liable to be canceled during the course of admission process or after admission.
Seats Available: 180
Eligibility: Minimum 45% score in 12th Standard from a recognized board of education in Science/Commerce/Arts stream.
Contact Details: Dr. Manish Jain 9755533326 / 0731-4730090