ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Candidates for admission to the first year of the Degree of Bachelor of Science with Microbiology Courses, shall be required to have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) Examinations conducted by any government recognized board like CBSE, ICSE, MP Board with Biology Group or an Examination accepted as equivalent thereof by the DAVV Indore.
Duration of the Degree course will be 3 years
- Annual system as per Higher education is followed.
- Each academic year shall consist of the period from July to April of each year.
- There will be Final Theory Examination at the end of each year for all the courses at the examination center to be notified by the University /College.
- Comprehensive Viva / Practical exams are conducted at the end of every year as per scheme of examination and syllabus notified by the University / College.
- Students conferred ATKT in yearly Examination are required to reappear in External/ Practical Examination of the concerned subject in that year.
B.Sc. degree creates graduates with strong base in Basic as well as Applied Micribiology. It helps to explore tremendous scope in various fields of Research & Development, Pharmaceutical industry, Food & Dairy processed products industry, Solid & Waste Water Management, Agricultural, Medical organizations & Educational Institutions. It makes students eligible to compete for various National level entrance examinations for Post Graduate studies and other competitive exams.