DEPARTMENT OF HUMANITIES
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in Economics with Computer
(B. A. English Literature/ Economics/ Computer Science) is a 3-year degree course in the field of Economics/ Computer Science
Scope: This Course is the combination of Economics with technology. The graduates of this course get various opportunities to work in many different fields in both the private sector and the government sector. They can act as an Economist, Social Worker, Teachers, etc.
- Learning through fieldwork and analysis of data
- Making presentations and writing reports supports classroom teaching
- Value addition and skill development programs like MS Excel, Big Data Analysis Certification, IIT Bombay
English Tutorial etc.
- Special arrangement for guidance for Civil Services and other competitive examinations.
- In-house arrangement of classes of Communication Skills, Reasoning, Aptitude, GD, PI, etc. by the topmost trainers of the city.
- Regular guest lectures, Experts of Economics, Finance, Banking, Capital Market, etc..
- Regular Industry Visit of Banks, NBFC, Stock Market Brokers, Corporate houses, etc..
- Civil Services
- Bank Recruitment & other competitive Exams
- Placements in top corporates
- Higher Studies from India and abroad
- Policy Maker
- Portfolio Manager
- Investment Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Civil Services
Admission in the BBA program is provided on the basis of a First Come First Serve basis by direct admission and CLC (College Level Counselling) admissions, grades in HSC are given preference.
Eligibility: Minimum 50% score (60% in case of Honours) in 12th Standard from a recognized board of education in any stream.
Contact Details: Dr. Manish Jain 9755533326 / 0731-4730090