DEPARTMENT OF HUMANITIES
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in Economics with Psychology
(B. A. Psychology/Economics/English) is a 3-year degree course in the field of Economics + Psychology.
Scope: An array of employment opportunities is available in the economics field. Meritorious candidates can get excellent job opportunities after successfully completing their BA in economics. Economics graduates can get prestigious jobs in the government sectors as well as private sectors.
- Learning through fieldwork and analysis of data
- Making presentations and writing reports supports classroom teaching
- Value addition and skill development programs like MS Excel, Big Data Analysis Certification, IIT Bombay
English Tutorial etc.
- Special arrangement for guidance for Civil Services and other competitive examinations.
- In-house arrangement of classes of Communication Skills, Reasoning, Aptitude, GD, PI, etc. by the topmost trainers of the city.
- Regular guest lectures, for Psychology students of various Psychologists, Counsellors, Trainers etc.
- Regular Industry Visit for Psychology students at various Rehabilitation Centers, Mental Hospitals etc.
- Civil Services
- Bank Recruitment & other competitive Exams
- Placements in top corporates
- Higher Studies from India and abroad
- Policy Maker
- Portfolio Manager
- Investment Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Civil Services
Admission in the BBA program is provided on the basis of a First Come First Serve basis by direct admission and CLC (College Level Counselling) admissions, grades in HSC are given preference.
Eligibility: Minimum 50% score (60% in case of Honours) in 12th Standard from a recognized board of education in any stream.
Contact Details: Dr. Manish Jain 9755533326 / 0731-4730090