Specialization: Commerce and Taxation
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. : 91-92298-93307, 91-89621-49345
|M.Com.||DAVV||Accounts and Tax||77|
- 13 years experience in the field of education
- Appointed as a External Examiner by Central Board of Secondary Education
- Appointed as a Valuer by Central Board of Secondary Education
Area of Interest and Subjects
- Finance and Accounting
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Forensic Auditing, Internal Audit, Information System and Control Audit.
Other Profession Experiences
- Portfolio Management
- Corporate Finance
- Advise on Tax and Treasury Issues
- Knowledge of Windows, MS Office, Page Maker.
- Completed 100 hours IT training.
- Completed 50 hours OT training.
- Completed 100 hours GMCS training.
- International Conference on Accountancy Profession, International Taxation and International Accounting Standards, held in August, 2015.
- National Conference on Direct Taxation and GST, held in May, 2018.
- National Conference on Audit, Corporate Laws and Taxation, held in April, 2018.
- National Conference on Corporate Accounting and International Accounting Standards, held in December, 2016.
- Seminar on Time Management held in December, 2017
- Seminar on Stress Management held in December, 2017
- Seminar on Expertise in Microsoft Excel in Accounting, held in November, 2017
- Seminar on Emerging Challenges in Direct Tax, held in November, 2017
- Seminar on Corporate Governance, held in May, 2017
- Seminar on Amendments in Direct Taxes, held in March, 2017
- Seminar on Roadmap on GST, held in February, 2017
- Seminar on Ethical Practices in Accounting, held in January, 2017
- Seminar on International Accounting Standards, held in June, 2016
- Seminar on Union Budget, held in March, 2015
- Seminar on Critical Issues in Income Tax Act, January, 2015