Specialization: Commerce /Finance
Email Id: email@example.com
Contact No.: +91 8878882225,+91 9755967607
|Education||Year Of Passing||Board/University||Major Subjects|
Role: Assistant Professor/ Lecturer
- Time Table
- Examination, Valuation, Paper Setting
- Seminars/ Workshops/ Conferences
- Total Experience 16+ (from 16th July 2001) Years.
Area of Interest :
- Finance (Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Management Accounting, Financial Markets, Derivatives, Portfolio Management, Financial Services)
- General Management.
Refresher/ Seminar / Orientations / Research Papers:
|Refresher Programme (UGC Approved)||01|
|Research Paper in Journals||05|
|Faculty Development programme||05|
|Case Study (Acceptance Received)||01|
- A Study of Risk and Return Relationship of Different Modes of Investment in Indian Equity Mutual Funds Schemes with Reference to Large Cap Segment.( Altius Shodh Journal of Management & Commerce ISSN 2348 – 8891, Pg. No. 19-21)
- A Study of Economic Value Addition of IT Sector Companies in India – from 2001 – 2014. (Altius Shodh Journal of Management & Commerce ISSN 2348 – 8891, Pg. No. 68-72)
- To Explore the Macro Economic Factors Inﬂuensing Investors and Advisors Perception with Reference to Indian Equity Market.( Altius Shodh Journal of Management & Commerce ISSN 2348 – 8891)
- A Study of Economic Value Addition of Private Sector and Public Sector Banks in India (2002-2013) (Altius Shodh Journal of Management & Commerce ISSN 2348 – 8891)
- FDI Stirring the Indian Economy-An Empirical Study in Post Liberalization Era(Journal of Management Development & Research Volume II Issue 1, ISSN NO-2249-023X, June 2012)
OTHER ACTIVITIES & SKILLS
- Visiting Faculty at RAPTC (Police Training College) Indore.
- Finance, FOREX, Investment, Stock Market and Derivative Segments.
- Organizing Conferences and Workshops, Faculty Development Programmes.
- Publication of Journals.
- Examination work: – Paper Setting at University Level & Valuation.