Above 12 years of experience in teaching, research and mentoring in a distinguished manner. Distinction in initiating and implementing innovative methods of teaching, updating syllabus, streamlining the conduct of examinations geared towards improving the quality of education. Capability to handle tough tasks for smooth running of organization. Endowed with a positive outlook along with the virtues of patience and listening. An excellent motivator with sound communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ph.D from DAVV, with title “Customer Image and Store Patronage: A Study” under Dr. Jitendra Sharma, Professor, J.S.S.G.I.W, Bhopal. Awarded in June-2016
- M.B.A. (Marketing & Finance) from Institute of Business Management and Research, I.P.S. Academy, Indore in 2010 with 68%.
- M.A. in English Literature from Govt. Arts and Commerce College, Indore in 2002 with 62%.(Secured 5th position in the merit list of DAVV, Indore.)
- B.Ed. from IGNOU, Delhi in 2004 with 62%
- B.Sc. (Microbiology) from PMB Gujarati Science College, Indore in 2000 with 68%.
- Teaching Experience- 10+ years
- Industry Experience- 2 years
- Content Development for all the promotional tools of the institute.
- Developing contents for newsletters, magazines etc.
- Developing important documents of the institute.
- Coordination related to placements.
- Drafting, editing and proof reading of each and every document related to the organization.
- Coordination with the other parties regarding events of the institute.
- Registration process of MP Online Portal under admission process of the institute.
- News making regarding each and every event and coordinate with the newspaper editors.
- Taking Value addition course for English speaking and Personality Development since 2013.
- Looking at all administrative assignments of the institute like inspection, admissions, course expansion etc.
- Tutoring & delivering lectures to students on Communication Skills.
- Developing and updating course syllabi as per latest requirements; monitoring conduct of Tests & Exams.
- Promoting the development and implementation of the Institute’s Teaching, Curricular and Research Programs. Counseling students on career choices and enabling them take appropriate decisions.
- Guiding & mentoring students in executing various Academic / Scientific projects.
- Shilpa Raghuwanshi, “Judgement Difference among Male and Female Customers in Indore City with reference to SQL in Organized Retail” published in “Acropolis Proceedings of Management” with ISBN: 978-81-928537-4-3, Sep 2017
- Shilpa Raghuwanshi, “A Study on Store Patronage Tendency Among Various Age Groups in Indore”, published in “JSSGIW Journal of Management ISSN:2349-3550 Vol. 3, Issue 1, Oct-Mar., 2016.
- Shilpa Raghuwanshi and Neha Sahu,”Differences in Opinions of Males and Females: A Study Over FMCG Store Patronage”, published in “Acropolis Proceedings of Management” with ISBN: 978-81-928573-2-9-2015
- Shilpa Raghuwanshi, “The Study Over Supply Chain Management In Malls of Indore City”, published in “European Journal of Business and Management ISSN:2222-1905(Paper), ISSN:2222-2839, Vol. 5, Issue 16, 2013.
- Jitendra Sharma and Dr. Shilpa Raghuwanshi, “Store Patronage Inclination Among People: A Study”, published in “Acropolis Proceedings of Management” with ISBN: 978-81-928537-0-5 2016.
- Shilpa Raghuwanshi and Jai Kishan Sahu,”Correlation Opinion Between Males and Females for SQL in Organized Retail with Special Reference to Indore City”, published in “Acropolis Proceedings of Management” with ISBN: 978-81-928537-0-5 2013
- Manish Jain, Shilpa Raghuwanshi, Anamika Hardia and Abhiruchi Arora;”Factors Affecting Consumer Preferences of Shopping at Organized Retail Stores in Indore”, published in “Prestige Proceedings of Management” with ISBN: 978-93-5062-254-4, 2013
- Shilpa Raghuwanshi and Dr. Jitendra Sharma,”Re-Engineering of SCM(Supply Chain Management) with Reference to Malls In Indore”, published in “International Conference in Vishisht School of Management” with ISBN: 978-81-927004, Dec.2013
- Shilpa Raghuwanshi, “A Study of Consumer Preference Towards Selection of Retail Stores” published in International Conference in Chameli Devi School of Management” with ISBN: 978-81-924981-0-2, 2012.
Acropolis Management honored with a Memento, a Letter of appreciation and Monetary reward of Rs. 11000 for completing PhD in 2016.
- FDPs happening in the institute every now and then.
- One-day English workshop attended in Acropolis technical Campus, Indore
- “Role of Business Ethics and Management by Indian values” from 26th Dec’07 to 5th Jan’08 sponsored by AICTE, Govt. of India, New Delhi under QIP scheme at I.P.S. Academy, Indore.
- One-day workshop at Chameli Devi Institute of Technology, Indore which was sponsored by RGTU, Bhopal.
- One-day workshop at Acropolis Technical Campus, Indore
- Member of editorial board in Acro-chronicle since 2013.
- 3 Soft skills development sessions taken in Acropolis, Indore within these 6 yrs.
- Proactively conducted Group Discussion and Personality Development classes.