Professional Experience- 3.5 Years
|Pursuing Ph.d||School of Commerce, DAVV||DAVV||—|
|M.com. (Taxation)||Gujarati Innovative College of Commerce & Science||DAVV||55%|
|PG Diploma in Banking Management (PGDBM)||Times Centre for Learning Limited (Times Pro, Indore)||Autonomous||76%|
|Company Secretary Executive Programme||The Institute of Company Secretaries of India||ICSI||Distinction|
|B.Com (Tax Procedure)||Gujarati Innovative College of Commerce & Science||DAVV||70%|
|HSC||ST. Mary’s Convent School||CBSE||74%|
|SSC||ST. Mary’s Convent School||CBSE||61%|
Subjects Studied under Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Management (PGDBM)
|Subject||% Marks Obtained|
|Introduction to Banking||58%|
|Law and Practice of Banking||82%|
|New Age Banking||72%|
|Core Banking Solution (Finacle)||80%|
|Sales and Relationship Management||87%|
|Essentials of Customer Service||88%|
|Accounting and Financial Mathematics for Bankers||84%|
|Management of Bank||84%|
|Economic Times FinPro:
GDP, Business Cycles, Inflation, Interest Rates, Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy, Mutual Funds and Hedge Funds, PPF, NSC, POMIS, RGESS, NPS, Investor Life Cycle, Financial Goals, Saving Pattern changes, Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Dividend Distribution Tax for MFs
- NISM –series-V-A: Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination.
- NISM –series-VIII: Equity Derivatives Certification Examination.
- FINPRO by Economic Times- Financial Programme onEconomic Cycles and Financial Markets and from Economic Times.
- Awarded Certificate of Excellence and Batch top scorer Award – Times of India Group.
- Awarded “The Best Presentator” – Institute Of Company Secretaries of India.
- Presentation on Communication Skills at The Institute Of Company Secretaries of India, Indore Chapter.
- IT Training from Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Project on Comparison Between Nationalised And Private Sector Banks (Job Oriented)
- Achieved Medals and various certificates at School level.